TOYO PROXES R888 TYRES
The Proxes R888 is Toyo's Racetrack & Autocross Only tyre for road racing. Toyo Proxes R888 radials meet DOT requirements, however where standing water is present there is the risk of hydroplaning. Proxes R888 tyres feature R-Compound Tread to maximise grip for better competitive handling and performance. This compound is molded into a directional V-shaped tread design to allow increased tread area and limited void to improve dry traction. The V-shaped grooves also assist with light wet weather traction. While the steering response is improved by semi-slick shoulders with continuous center contact to enhance braking performance and dry traction.
- Racetrack & Autocross Only tyre for road racing
- R-Compound Tread for competitive handling and performance
- Directional V-shaped tread to increase road contact to improve dry traction
- Semi-slick shoulders and a continuous center contact for braking performance
Start here by entering your tyre size
You can find your tyre size here
You can find your tyre size
- in the manual of your car or
- on the sidewall of your current tyres
Note: We also show tyres with a speed and load index higher than your provided ones. Why?