NITTO INVO TYRES
Nitto’s INVO’s Multiwave sipes feature an interlocking ripple design which in effect lock together when braking and give extra traction on acceleration. The tyre compound is strengthened with silica to minimize tread flex for better handling and braking. The outer shoulder is a series of large blocks that increase the amount of surface area on the road to assist with performance and cornering. The continuous center rib increases directional stability and affords the necessary rigidity for braking grip while two circumferential grooves channel water away for wet weather performance and traction.
- Multiwave sipes in effect lock together when braking and give extra traction
- Compound of silica to minimize tread flex for better handling and braking
- Center rib for directional stability and rigidity for braking grip
- Circumferential grooves for wet weather performance and traction
Start here by entering your tyre size
You can find your tyre size here
You can find your tyre size
- in the manual of your car or
- on the sidewall of your current tyres
Note: We also show tyres with a speed and load index higher than your provided ones. Why?